We’re working on our surreal debut game Neebota: 99 Fails and its 2D mini-counterpart 99 Fails Lite, have had our videos gone viral, and have been covered in gamer mags like PC Gamer and Edge Magazine where with each next interview a team member had their say and were mentioned by name. At Frying Jelly everyone gets credit, exposure and company shares!
We recently opened our first office in the heart of Warsaw with a 14th-story fantastic view of the city. The vibe is very casual, funky and pleasantly weird, while at the same time we’re dedicated professionals and have insanely high global ambitions. We’re looking for talented and passionate people to join us in our quest to rock the world with our games and IP!
We currently highly prefer office work for coordination in Warsaw, however for certain positions hybrid work or fully remote may be considered if you got the goods. The company working language is English. We’re a start-up, so multi-talented individuals are warmly welcomed and having to wear many hats comes with the territory.
- Lead Developer / PM (Warsaw Office strongly preferred)
If you have 3+ years commercial experience working with Unity, or have shipped at least one commercial game and experience leading a team, drop us a line.
- Unity Developers (Warsaw Office, Hybrid or remote)
2+ years of commercial experience working with Unity and an all-round skillset? At home in C#, game design patterns? Passion for innovative games?
- Network Developers (Warsaw Office, Hybrid, Remote)
If you have multiple years of developing high-level networking applications and games, drop us a line. We are ramping up our production towards highly scalable global multiplayer games.
- Artists (Warsaw Office, Hybrid, Remote)
Art is mega important at Frying Jelly and it comes before everything else. You think you can handle speedpaints, comics and concept art in different styles? Ready to go all out creatively?
- Admin Assistant (Warsaw office)
Do you get off on organizing paperwork, helping out keeping things streamlined, up to date. Eye for detail and distinct “let’s get it done” attitude?
- Business Development (Warsaw Office, Hybrid)
Affinity with the games industry? Media? Know how to network, get clients, maintain relationships and land partnerships? If you have a proven track record, ping us now.
- Graphic Designer (Warsaw Office, Hybrid)
We’re looking for an all-round, talented junior-mid graphic designer to work on our UI, logo, site, app icons, banners, etc. You’ve got endlessly creative games and tons of beautiful art to work with here at Frying Jelly!
- Marketer (Warsaw Office, Hybrid)
Are you the marketing ninja we’re looking for? We need a social media savvy marketer who can rollout marketing strategy holistically, understand how to build our studio and game brands, and execute on it effectively, from marketing plans to ad spend and conversions.
- Testing & QA (Office, Hybrid or remote)
We’re looking for a reliable and motivated tester with passion for making great games. You will be testing our products on a daily basis, reporting bugs, spotting inconsistencies, recommending and documenting changes etc. You will become the leading knowledge resource for other team members in relation to current product features and quality. This position is office-based (Warsaw) and requires very good English communication skills.
In general we’re always look for talented individuals who love what they do and we do and people who want to contribute. There are various other ways you can contribute if you love what we do, such as following us and sharing our stuff on social media, as well as getting involved as a brand ambassador or doing community management. Let us know!
- Seriously fun, original and ambitious games to work on!
- 100 zł net salary increase if you beat the boss in Smash Brothers Ultimate (3 stock, no items, omega).
- Salary adequate to experience with room to grow.
- Equity after your trial period.
- Playful office in the heart of Warsaw with an awesome view.
- Perks like rebates at other businesses in the building (barber, massages, restaurants, etc.)
- Every second month we have a long weekend – Fridays off!
- No dress code, integration events & industry events
- Game & chill room with a 65 inch TV, Nintendo Switch other fun stuffs.